Charles Fischer

Beavers Have the SECOND-BEST Recruiting Class in the Conference?

In the new Pac-2, that is. Even Washington State has recruited better at No. 61, than Oregon State at No. 97!

Makes me so SAD!

giphy.gif

• Wow 1
  • Haha 6
  • Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

Another way of saying it would be ‘the Beavers have the WORST recruiting class in the conference!’

Just as true, and maybe a little more accurate.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Mic drop 1
  • Applause 1

While Oregon was battling Ohio State and USC for receivers....Oregon State was battling Colorado State and Portland State for this WR from Prineville....

N.RIVALS.COM

Eddie Freauff - 2024 3 Star Wide receiver for Crook County (Prineville, OR) on Rivals.com

Mr. FishDuck

It's a good thing the beavis did a reset offset with their stadium expansion and reduced the seating capacity. It won't look so empty when it's half full. 

• Haha 1
  • Mic drop 1

I read the title, first response was "wow! really? second response"wait, which conference is that? Final response " oh the PAC2" HaHaHa! 

I'm a little slow today. Holiday vacation can't come soon enough.

Edited by Solar

On 12/20/2023 at 2:40 PM, GODUCKS15 said:

It's a good thing the beavis did a reset offset with their stadium expansion and reduced the seating capacity. It won't look so empty when it's half full. 

Maybe they saw this coming lol

On 12/20/2023 at 1:43 PM, Charles Fischer said:

While Oregon was battling Ohio State and USC for receivers....Oregon State was battling Colorado State and Portland State for this WR from Prineville....

N.RIVALS.COM

Eddie Freauff - 2024 3 Star Wide receiver for Crook County (Prineville, OR) on Rivals.com

I think it's a little early to extinguish the Freauff hype.....I'm hearing good things.