Ktmguy2018

Fiesta Bowl Ticket Prices

I knew that the opening prices were gonna be high for the matchup.  Now, here we are 5 days away and prices have DROPPED!!

Check out these prices on SeatGeek:  

Screenshot_20231227-161733.png.f2727bbe3e155fa0d8f339f3547fd959.png

Now to figure out how to get to Glendale cheap!!

• Thumbs Up 2

Drive. 

On 12/27/2023 at 4:19 PM, Ktmguy2018 said:

I knew that the opening prices were gonna be high for the matchup.  Now, here we are 5 days away and prices have DROPPED!!

Check out these prices on SeatGeek:  

Screenshot_20231227-161733.png.f2727bbe3e155fa0d8f339f3547fd959.png

Now to figure out how to get to Glendale cheap!!

Wait a couple of days and they’ll plummet even more.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/27/2023 at 9:15 PM, 1Funduck said:

Drive. 

Yeah, I was thinking about that...it's 18 hours from where I live.  Just wondering if I want to do it.

I drove from Oregon to Arizona for the 2002 Fiesta Bowl. Was my first in person Bowl game. Took about 18 hours. Grabbed Magic Mountain on the way back. Was absolutely worth it!!

It was 5 of us total with my oldest, elementary aged son and 2 buddies along with one of their sons. We set up an old 13" tube television and a Nintendo 64 for them to play all the way down. Pulled out the middle row of seats in our minivan, left the 3 seater bench in the back as well as a blanket on the floor. Kids we're the quietest I've ever experienced on a road trip. Then going to Magic Mountain was already baked into the travel cost. Essentially $0. Grabbed a park ticket and had the time of our lives. Left at closing and shared the driving task back to the barn in Oregon. 

I still think about the different memories along that trip. It was relatively short, about 4-5 days, and jam packed, but it was worth every second. 

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm still wondering if there will be more than a handful of Duck fans going to the game. 

I haven't heard anyone from our forum say that they are going. 

Edited by Desert Duck

Bowl attendance has been very hit and miss.  Ohio State has only sold 2/3 of their allotment for the Cotton Bowl. When you subtract the team guest tickets it's closer to half. Recession indicator?

On 12/28/2023 at 9:23 PM, SmithRiverDuck said:

Bowl attendance has been very hit and miss.  Ohio State has only sold 2/3 of their allotment for the Cotton Bowl. When you subtract the team guest tickets it's closer to half. Recession indicator?

These days, for top tier teams, I think it's kind of the playoffs or nothing. 

I'm a Duck lifer & we now live in the Phoenix Metro area. But to be honest, I'm not at all excited about going to the game --- against Liberty.