Charles Fischer

Soak This UP While You Can....

We have games playing today, but look who is at the top of the standings...even if for a day...  Gotta enjoy it!

12-31 Mens BBall Standings.jpg

• Go Ducks! 3
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

Mr. FishDuck

My biggest takeaway from yesterday's game was how good Tracey's defense was.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 12/31/2023 at 12:56 PM, Steven A said:

My biggest takeaway from yesterday's game was how good Tracey's defense was.

Mine was how good this team can be once they get healthy.  

UCLA stayed in the game due to offensive rebounds. If Dante were playing, it would have been an Oregon blowout.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

Stanford is up on Arizona by 15 with under 4 minutes left to play

• Yikes! 1
  • Wow 1

Wow… No. 4 Arizona lost at the ‘Furd, 100-82?

Whew!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Yikes! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

It wouldn't be the first time Arizona and/or UCLA were highly ranked and fell off. I think this team is a lot better than others think they are although who would have thought two freshman would have played so well.

It's West Coast Tobacco Road vs, the B12. The ACC team won. What's new?

• Haha 1

On 12/31/2023 at 10:05 PM, Sandy Rocks said:

It wouldn't be the first time Arizona and/or UCLA were highly ranked and fell off. I think this team is a lot better than others think they are although who would have thought two freshman would have played so well.

An LA school sweep by the Ducks. What to date, happened to SC, we have all the recruits and UCLA ditto? 

Sandy, I still have a lot of trust in Dana. Keep this up and perhaps the Ducks is looking at 6 seed?

Dana at some point will say 'so long' and I wager that Rob will bring in an heck of a replacement; especially, with Puddles going B1G and being covered by a B1G network.

The future's so bright I've got to 😍.

1578 more miles from Eugene to Rutgers than it is to Tucson. About 2 and a half more hours on a jet plane. And the B1G, based upon the great job the conference did with the football schedule, will set this up for a trifecta, Rutgers, Maryland, Penn State, And today, the class room is in your laptop. 

Minnesota football in 1930's traveled to play UW. 7 and a half days and no one was beefing. 

I think this entire travel 'thing' has been overblown. Especially by the Pac-2, John Canzano, and people who hate travel agents.

Hats off to Oregon's women athletes who were queired about travel and opted for better competition over easier travel.

On 1/1/24 a new and B1G day is dawning for OBD.

It's going to be B1G. With B1G coverage for all sports. Moneyball and otherwise.

Edited by Jon Joseph
  • Thumbs Up 1

Those future Pac2 shares for hoops not looking too good

On 12/31/2023 at 8:51 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Dana at some point will say 'so long'

I would not be surprised if Dana waits until after Jackson Shelstad and Kwame Evans, Jr. are finished.  Coach Altman has to be excited about the potential with those two ballin' out in Eugene.  One final run at a National Championship in the next 4 years?

Edited by OregonDucks
  • Thumbs Up 1