candyduck

Isn't This a Nice Change!!??

I hope I don't jinx this but drama going into the offseason seems to be by far the lowest it's been in recent years.  I for one am more than happy about this!

No coaching changes!

Minimal transfers coming and going when other programs are going crazy!

Great recruiting class with a couple surprises!

This Dan guy we've all been speaking of seems to have everything under control!!  Bring on the B1G...let's have some fun!!

Edited by candyduck
  • Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just the turn over in the S&C room...

Sorry gang...not an attention hog.  Posted twice by mistake and don't know how to delete this one.  Sorry!!

On 1/4/2024 at 10:10 AM, woundedknees said:

Just the turn over in the S&C room...

An assistant lost, but the leader, Wilson Love, is still with us and that is big.

• Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 1/4/2024 at 10:18 AM, candyduck said:

Sorry gang...not an attention hog.  Posted twice by mistake and don't know how to delete this one.  Sorry!!

No sweat, I got your back.  

No. 1...amen Duck-Brother, as it will be nice to have an uneventful off-season. It makes for less conversation here, but we also won't have people going bonkers.  Glad you pointed out another very positive development from Dan Lanning.

No. 2...it sure is nice to have new members like you jumping in and contributing as you have.  OBD members...if you joined in the last three months?  Dive in, as this Duck Pond is safe and you do not need any expertise; just give us your thoughts, and that's it!

No. 3...We have a number of new members that have been fun to read, and I invite all the newbies to get started, and keep going!

giphy.gif

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

I’m still mourning the end of the PAC-12, but joining the BIG-10 is paying dividends for OBD on many fronts. As Lanning has said, coaches and players are excited by what they see as the move up to the BIG-10.

• Thumbs Up 2

Some assistant coaches are in contract negotiations but those should work out just fine. 

I think we all anticipated some stability coming from Lanning, he just has thar way about him and we are starting to see it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/4/2024 at 1:27 PM, Charles Fischer said:

An assistant lost, but the leader, Wilson Love, is still with us and that is big.

B1G?

candyduck, who doesn't like a double dose of candy?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 1/4/2024 at 1:09 PM, Jon Joseph said:

candyduck, who doesn't like a double dose of candy?

Thanks!  I need all the help (and laughter) I can get when I do this stuff!

FishDuck members, if you're passing through Sisters, stop by Candy Corral, mention FishDuck and get the good person discount (5%) if I'm around.  I even have candy ducks!

Edited by candyduck
Added content
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1