Steven A

5 Star Former No. 1 Cornerback Doesn't Want to Play for Deion "Clicks" Sanders Any More

LARRYBROWNSPORTS.COM

Cormani McClain did not have the type of freshman season he was hoping for at Colorado, and it sounds like the talented young cornerback feels that was in

• Go Ducks! 1

Others are noticing Prime Time's lack of concern over the transfers out of Boulder; me thinks he doth protest too much.

Yesterday, he did sign a quality edge rusher from Pitt.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/deion-sanders-has-classless-message-for-colorado-players-leaving-program

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/deion-sanders-takes-shot-at-cfb-coach-who-criticized-him-last-season

Edited by Jon Joseph

I’m at the point with CU where I’m only slightly interested unless we’re getting something out of it. They’ve been losing some good ones and that quote seems familiar…somehow. 🤔 

Still cracks me up when Prime told us he “keeps receipts” after we crushed their dreams. Big words considering we aren’t on the CU schedule for the foreseeable future.

Edited by JabbaNoBargain
  • Thumbs Up 1

What good are receipts after you get fired??

🤣

What's interesting is that he's basically quoting DL's pre-game speech before playing Colorado last season.  My understanding is that Oregon has reached out to him and there's some mutual interest, I'm not sure how I feel about that.

• Thumbs Up 1

The favorites for his services are Memphis, USF, and UCF. I don't believe Oregon is in the mix. Fine with me. McClain was a flake in high school and at CU. 

Deion is going to find out real quick what happens real quick about what happens when you try to hold a card over the NFL. He's stated that his son, and Travis Hunter aren't going to play for certain teams. 

Bill Belichick couldn't get a job this past hiring cycle, meanwhile his lackey Josh McDaniels got three jobs(he no showed the Colts). Robert Kraft had a hand in that. NFL owners run their multi billion dollar investments abiding by Burger King's motto.

Deion has the media, but it's looking like a rehash of the Levar Ball nonsense a decade ago. The NFL isn't the NBA though, they'll move on real quick from anybody that becomes a headache. Hall of Famer or not.