Charles Fischer

I've GOT IT! The New Marketing Theme to Promote Oregon State...

Even the Beavers know their marketing has sucked, since the primary purpose was show that they were the "Anti-Oregon," option, and that has clearly not worked.  What do you do when there is NO excitement about your athletics?  Players leaving like a slowly dying, bleeding-out wounded soldier...how can you promote your football program to the country?

Perhaps SYMPATHY?  (Although stealing 30 million from Oregon has worked pretty well)  Yeah! That could work...generating sympathy can't be any worse than what they've done?  How about...

When the chosen of CFB were Raptured to the

Heaven of the Power-4, Oregon State was...

Fate of the Beavers.jpg

I know...I'm brutal.

• Haha 4

Mr. FishDuck

About a year ago I was talking with a beaver’s fan who related how he and his “brothers” would always joke “flush twice it’s a long way to Eugene”. I told him Corvallis is downstream from Eugene, and he responded that Eugene was south of Corvallis.  I had to explain that in fact, all rivers do not flow north to south. He seemed surprised…

• Haha 5
  • Mic drop 2

On 4/25/2024 at 11:32 AM, SeattleDuck said:

About a year ago I was talking with a beaver’s fan who related how he and his “brothers” would always joke “flush twice it’s a long way to Eugene”. I told him Corvallis is downstream from Eugene, and he responded that Eugene was south of Corvallis.  I had to explain that in fact, all rivers do not flow north to south. He seemed surprised…

And he does not know the direction of the Willamette River flowing?  THE river that connects us and have in common?

Trust me...the Beavers know water...

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

Mr. FishDuck

On 4/25/2024 at 11:32 AM, SeattleDuck said:

I had to explain that in fact, all rivers do not flow north to south. He seemed surprised…

Wait till he finds out the Germans did not attack Pearl Harbor!

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

On 4/25/2024 at 2:32 PM, SeattleDuck said:

He was in De-Nile.

Whenever I start to feel a little sorry for Beavis fans, I think of this guy and order is restored...

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/25/2024 at 2:13 PM, ElPatoUO said:

Whenever I start to feel a little sorry for Beavis fans, I think of this guy and order is restored...

Beavis talking smack and living through others. I assume the camera was rolling in case someone clocked him.

Drunk rodent that was in all Nike gear. Thank you for your support. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

No seat at the table for you Beavis. No seat at the table means "NO SOUP FOR YOU!"