Steven A

NCAA Denies N'Faly Dante's Appeal for Extra Year of Eligibility

247SPORTS.COM

The career for Oregon's star center N'Faly Dante appears to be officially over

Bummer (with a capital B that rhythms with P that stands for piss on the NCAA) 

[EXCLUSIVE] Oregon Duck N’Faly Dante On Denied NCAA Appeal: 'Time To Go Be Great'

The NCAA denied Oregon men's basketball star N’Faly Dante's request for an additional year of eligibility. Now Dante looks ahead to the NBA. In an exclusive interview with Oregon SI's Olivia Cleary, Dante said, "I think it's time for me to go be great."

Watch the full interview below, as Dante shares more of his incredible journey with Oregon Sports Illustrated's Olivia Cleary, reflecting on his five seasons as a Duck.

WWW.SI.COM

EUGENE- Thursday, the NCAA denied Oregon Men's Basketball star N'Faly Dante's request for an additional year of eligibility per reports, officially ending the b

sad for us .But he will be fine.

NCAA.......are they still around? I guess if a cousin needs a job it's better than nothing. 

Unreal.  They are all good with Cam McCormick getting an 9th year, but Dante is out?  Typical. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Another baffling decision. Another 'student-athlete' who has done 'everything' right and is arbitrarily benched. 

If I had a ticket to practice in Oregon I'd offer the young man my services pro bono. Sue the motherless SOBs including a claim that the NCAA is denying a college athlete the opportunity to market his NIL. I'm asking the judge for a TRO until the case is adjudicated. 

Cam Rising is in his sixth season at Utah. The NCAA has rolled over when it comes to any kind of transfer regulation. What do 'these fools' not 'get?'

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Curious minds want to know if the NCAA at least kissed Dante before they ruled.

• Yikes! 1
  • Thanks 1

Jay Bilas: "When it comes to Dante the NCAA belongs in the 7th circle."

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

ESPN’s Jay Bilas sounded off on the NCAA after their denial of Oregon Ducks center N’Faly Dante’s appeal this past week.

Consistency is a forgotten commodity especially with the Nca. Left the second a off intentionally.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I think it’s ridiculous how many years they’re handing out lately, but be consistent…Dante’s request is middle of the road these days