Steven A

Dillion Gabriel Now Heisman Favorite

WWW.ESPN.COM

Oregon quarterback Dillon Gabriel moved past Georgia quarterback Carson Beck and Texas quarterback Quinn Ewers at ESPN BET and is now the favorite to win the Heisman Trophy at...

WOW

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Whew! 1
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 2

You go, Gabe! I am happy to see a Duck topping the list of course and Dillon has a shot to set college records that will be tough to beat, but I think this also says a lot, no offense Dillon, regarding the QB talent this season compared with last season.

Dillon Gabriel's preseason Heisman favorite status a first in Oregon history

Dillon Gabriel overtook Georgia's Carson Beck as the 2024 Heisman Trophy betting favorite. In doing so, he becomes the first Oregon player to be in such position.

247SPORTS.COM

Dillon Gabriel overtook Georgia's Carson Beck as the 2024 Heisman Trophy betting favorite. In doing so, he becomes the...

• Thanks 1

This is the way the CFB world turns...I am very happy that Mariota was the first Heisman QB for OBD! Now the portal can bring potential trophy winners to any school...

Think that could help Hawaii recruiting?  Portal Recruiting?

If you look at his highlights...he threw a LOT of long balls for TDs, and that could be very fun at Autzen!

Quacking the Roster: WR Transfer Evan Stewart - Addicted To Quack

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Place your bets?

SATURDAYTRADITION.COM

Dillon Gabriel is now the betting favorite to win the Heisman Trophy, so what has changed?

• Applause 1

Some more on Gabe and the Heisman from Yahoo.

SPORTS.YAHOO.COM

Gabriel has an outside chance to set the NCAA career passing yards record in 2024.