Babyjesus615

New Uniform Drop This Week!

Another fairly well known 😉 Duck alum will be revealing the next new uniform set this week.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

The "O" is my favorite logo in all of sports.

My profile pic gives away my favorite helmet.

I love the "O" helmets . . . this is awesome!

Edited by cartm25

On 7/15/2024 at 1:28 PM, cartm25 said:

The "O" is my favorite logo in all of sports.

My profile pic gives away my favorite helmet.

I love the "O" helmets . . . this is awesome!

Some things in life are "bad-or-bad" choices, while Oregon uniforms and helmet are choices that are "good-or-good."

I like your helmet choice, and I like the new ones, but I especially liked this one from 2013...

image.jpeg

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

This was my favorite helmet. From the first Rosebowl win. The ascension and the hatred started to build for OBD.

2011-13-oregon-vs-wisconsin-rose-bowl-v2_1113719897048220.png

• Thumbs Up 2

On 7/15/2024 at 2:27 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Some things in life are "bad-or-bad" choices, while Oregon uniforms and helmet are choices that are "good-or-good."

I like your helmet choice, and I like the new ones, but I especially liked this one from 2013...

image.jpeg

Going to be honest... That helmet and the 2013-14 helmets were peak design. 

The newer wings aren't quite as good in my opinion... The ones from 2012-2014 seem to be painted or at least have a smoother design. 

The more recent ones are nice but the wings look more like a sticker than they did back then. I think it is impart the overall cost. Shinny helmets are expensive I'm sure. 

These with a design callback to the 2013-14 unis on a yell-O night would make the fanbase go berzerk!

723b381d2f4bd01c138046157c658049_large.png

New Oregon Football Uniforms to Feature Duck Legend Joey Harrington

Oregon Ducks legend Joey Harrington will unveil the Ducks' newest “Generation O” uniform combination.

WWW.SI.COM

“An old friend returns,” said the Oregon Football team “X” account regarding former Oregon Ducks quarterback Joey Harrington. Yes, the original Times Square bil

I hope they have solved a recurring design problem when the "O" appeared on the sides. The chin strap would often cross the logo, making it look like a "Q". Putting the logo on the back of the helmet solved that problem, but maybe designers have found a new solution.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not big on the Generation O....I like the feathers and the O on the back of helmets.