Charles Fischer

Duck Defense: A BAD 'Buff Match-up on Saturday

I did not realize the numbers were quite like this, and he brings some good information in preparation for our game with Colorado.  Go Ducks!

A struggling Colorado Offense Prepares to Face a Gritty Duck Defensive Unit by Don Smalley of Ducks Wire

Jeffrey Bassa meets Brittain Brown in the hole_Tom Corno.jpg

Is that a GREAT photo by photographer Tom Corno or what?

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Karl Dorrell? Why is anyone surprised at the Buffs performance under a coach pulled out of coaching oblivion? 

A Fabulous photo indeed!

On 10/27/2021 at 2:19 PM, Charles Fischer said:

I did not realize the numbers were quite like this, and he brings some good information in preparation for our game with Colorado.  Go Ducks!

A struggling Colorado Offense Prepares to Face a Gritty Duck Defensive Unit by Don Smalley of Ducks Wire

Jeffrey Bassa meets Brittain Brown in the hole_Tom Corno.jpg

Is that a GREAT photo by photographer Tom Corno or what?

The photo is almost as good as that tackle was. Bassa created leverage and stopped him on his own, amazing tackle by the freshman. One of the best tackles and photos I have seen this season! I do love the pick and Chip sideline photo!

In my older age...I've come to appreciate things a bit more, and I really love the work of our photographers.  In particular when you have the background colors of the crowd--whether the red at Ohio State, the baby-blue of UCLA, or the yellow at Oregon. 

A colorful background with a foreground content that is caught at the right moment and relevant--is something I so appreciate.  It adds so much to our FishDuck articles, and once I crop photos for insertion into an article--I would then have it saved in my computer and thus can pop it into posts on the forum.

It allows me to enjoy the skills of these photographers that much more...

And THANKS for noticing!

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck