Charles Fischer

Schedule Change for Match-up with No. 1 Stanford...

Most think the Cardinal will clean the clock of the Ducks...can Our Beloved Ducks prevail?

Mr. FishDuck

Can't imagine why they would want to play in Santa Cruz, Ca. Where the "yellow banana slug" is the local college mascot. 

Whenever, and wherever, the game is, Oregon will be there, looking to extend their 3 game winning streak against the Cardinal. 

Basketball is my first love! The young women are amazing. Coach Graves has done an amazing job with this team. I think they are very talented from 1-10. Couldn't say that about previous years--but Ducks didn't really need that with the big three. I wish Sedona would shoot the ball from the high post. She is open quite a bit with the other teams appearing to dare her to take the shot! She's got great touch and hits the mid-range jumpers with ease. She does that and she'll get double-teamed leaving our outside shooters available to hit some big threes or a backdoor cutter for an easy deuce.

I was stunned at how good a passer that Sedona was in a recent game.  She nailed crisp passes outside to the three-point shooters, but she also had some nice passes on the back-door to cutters.  She will make a difference upon her return!

Mr. FishDuck

13 hours ago, BigDucksFan said:

Can't imagine why they would want to play in Santa Cruz, Ca. Where the "yellow banana slug" is the local college mascot. 

This is OREGON where banana slugs grow BIG.  Also... ducks eat slugs.

42 minutes ago, criticalduck said:

The young women are amazing.

It's hard to have a favorite with so many talented young ladies on the team.... I do like #12, Te-Hina Paopao though.

There hasn't been an Oregon team with as much depth as this season's Lady Ducks.  Graves could get an honorary degree in Geometry for putting all the pieces together.