Steven A

QUAAACK, Ducks Land 2026 Defender

Another St. John Bosco product.  Not highly rated, but "Some schools looked at my size and didn't think I was big enough but Oregon coaches didn't care about that. They love my mentality, how I play and how I love the sport.

247SPORTS.COM

The Ducks picked up one of the elite pass rushers out West in talented edge standout Dutch Horisk

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

WWW.ON3.COM

Oregon lands a commitment from a three-star defensive prospect out of powerhouse St. John Bosco in California.

• Thanks 1

He's got size... And he has two seasons of football ahead of him before college, unless he reclassifies. 

He'll be a four star at least. 

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

He's got the right size to be an LB in DL's defense.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Size? In Danno I trust. UGA. Bama and Ohio State have 3* recruits on the roster. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow.  In another rare instance, Rivals is giving a higher ranking than the others when usually--Rivals is lower and tougher to qualify.

Dutch Horisk is a Rivals 4-Star, and he was offered by a pretty good group of schools other than Oregon, such as Texas A&M, Penn State, Tennessee, Miami, USC, and Oklahoma.  Others see upside!

N.RIVALS.COM

Dutch Horisk - 2026 4 Star Strongside defensive end for St. John Bosco (Bellflower, CA) on Rivals.com

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck