OregonDucks

Mock Draft | Shedeur Sanders to Denver at No. 1

Stupid for obvious reasons that don't even need to be explained.

A Mock Draft for sure.
mock
[mäk]
verb
mocked (past tense) · mocked (past participle)
  1. tease or laugh at in a scornful or contemptuous manner:
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Sean Payton has a type. Shedeur ain’t it. He doesn’t have the leadership traits.

On 9/7/2024 at 3:27 PM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

Sean Payton has a type. Shedeur ain’t it. He doesn’t have the leadership traits.

Right, Payton said Hix was his "Type" quite a while before the Draft, then Nix got picked. Drew Brees, Nix, Sanders, one of these doesn't play like the others.

This only happens if Denver has a truly disastrous season and Nix is the root cause of it. 

I suspect that won't be the case. 

Take Travis Hunter away from Sanders and he looks pedestrian. Maybe they meant to say Hunter.

He got sacked 7 times last game and sacked 4 times so far against Nebraska (not even halftime yet). He might not survive the season let alone make it to the draft…

A lot of these early mock drafts are simply a reflection of who the best player is at that spot, I don't think anyone would think they would spend two straight 1st round draft picks on QBs, unless Nix is truly one of the worst QBs ever.

If his dad doesn't give him a half decent offensive line, he's going to be drafted by the Crash Test Dummy Association. I'm no Colorado fan, but Shadeur is very good and very tough