Solar

Now I Officially Hate tOSU..

Y’all didn’t believe me.  anOhio State fans are the most obnoxious fan base in CFB.  Way worse than the Huskies and Trojans.  Those fans are annoyingly smug; anOhio State are just plain nasty.

Just remember, anOhio State never loses.  They either win or the other team cheated.  I guess Chip added the category of “they really didn’t beat us.”  

On 10/13/2024 at 6:28 PM, TexasDuck said:

Y’all didn’t believe me.  anOhio State fans are the most obnoxious fan base in CFB.

No disbelief here. OSU fans are the worst I've ever dealt with online, fortunately I've never met a living one, I have cousins who are Husky fans and that's bad enough. Football does bring out the worst, but they're equally obnoxious in any sport.

It's also mostly the fans, but sometimes the players are equally odious. Since 2012, I've had an intense dislike for a basketball player named Aaron Craft. I don't know why exactly, but I'm unable to exterminate him from my memory. To be fair, Kamikaze Kid, Mark Barwig was the most hated of any of the "Kids" and this was way before social media.

Those officials tried to change the momentum of the game several times. Pretty obvious in my view

On 10/13/2024 at 8:15 PM, The Kamikaze Kid said:

tOSU bobbles the reception and UO grabs it away before it’s secured. Refs call it a catch and just move right along to the next play. 

Stewart drags a defender twenty five yards down the sidelines cleanly but let’s hold up a few minutes and rewatch it just to see if he may have stepped out of bounds.

Welcome to the BIG.

Oregon’s offense was trying to go uptempo. Ohio State’s defense needed a free time out. The replay officials obliged, even though E Stew wasn’t even close to stepping out of bounds.  

On 10/13/2024 at 8:23 AM, Solar said:

To a coach (except Kelly), to a player, to a fan, to a sports writer: "Oregon didn't beat us, we beat ourselves."

What a bunch of entitled, classless, bad sports.

Screw these guys and the pompous world they inhabit.

I officially am an Ohio State hater now.

They seem to be obsessed with how classless Oregon was rushing the field.

What took you so long to become a hater Solar? I have held that honor since the Rose Bowl in 1958!

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/13/2024 at 11:23 AM, Solar said:

To a coach (except Kelly), to a player, to a fan, to a sports writer: "Oregon didn't beat us, we beat ourselves."

What a bunch of entitled, classless, bad sports.

Screw these guys and the pompous world they inhabit.

I officially am an Ohio State hater now.

My best bud is a tOSU die hard. His uncle played for the Bucks in the 90's. All I heard from him last week: "We're going to kill you guys". 

I just sat there and smirked. My response: "Talk to me Saturday night at around 11 PM EST". Oh how the turn tables..... Go Ducks!

On 10/14/2024 at 6:33 AM, NYDuck said:

I just sat there and smirked. My response: "Talk to me Saturday night at around 11 PM EST". Oh how the turn tables..

Need to tell us what he had to say @ 11:00 PM EST

On 10/14/2024 at 9:41 AM, 30Duck said:

Need to tell us what he had to say @ 11:00 PM EST

After staring at the screen watching OBD storm the field and releasing a few explicit words, he looked at me with a frown and said "We'll see you again".

Careful what you wish for you Bucks!!!!!! 

• Thumbs Up 1

It's actually not surprising that the OSU team and their fans didn't expect how loud Autzen would be. Autzen could fit inside of the 'Shoe, the B1G House, Penn State's, Camp Randall. All huge structures, filled with 90,000-100,000 fans every week. But none of them are as loud as Little Autzen.

OSU, UM. Wisky are B1G time programs, used to winning. They simply don't have the fire that fills the hearts and minds of the 60,000 Autzen Inhabitants! It's just not in the OSU fan to destroy his/her throat every week. They're all basically grandparents watching the grandkids play.

"Way to go, Jeremiah!!!" "You're doing great, Will"

Hate tOSU? You'll Love This.

WWW.YARDBARKER.COM

Here are some knee-jerk reactions to the Week 7 action.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2024 at 9:24 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Hate tOSU? You'll Love This.

I thought the reactions about OSU and 'Bama were right on. Alabama got beat by Vandy and struggled to beat SC. We hope that Georgia gets it together against Texas & Clemson is the ACC. 

• Applause 1
  • Like 1

On 10/13/2024 at 9:07 PM, TheRunningDuck said:

They seem to be obsessed with how classless Oregon was rushing the field.

What, stay in the stands to hug it out and sing, "Kumbaya"?

Imagine what they'll say if and when Oregon wins their first Nattie?

Edited by woundedknees
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

OSU has always been the Suckeyes--a team that never loses unless they beat themselves. It is interesting that it took ole Ryan no time to live up to my nickname for him:  Cryin Day. I really don't think this will ever change folks. But it looks like the guy just can't win the big one.

During the three years I lived in Ohio, it was the same ole song. I firmly believe that Buckeyes coaches are afraid to take some of the responsibility for their failures. They are supposed to win! The fan base demands it! This is the year that OSU went out and spent mega NIL bucks to build a team that couldn't fail to get to the promised land. This is a major reason that a loss to first-year upstart Oregon is so devastating.

OSU is a very good football team and could still achieve all their objectives. But Heaven help Cryin Day should he lose for the fourth straight year to Michigan.

On 10/15/2024 at 12:34 AM, Nevada Dawg said:

It is interesting that it took ole Ryan no time to live up to my nickname for him:  Cryin Day. I really don't think this will ever change folks. But it looks like the guy just can't win the big one.

If you don't admit to your mistakes, you will not learn from them and keep making the same ones. Perhaps that is why Ryan Day keeps failing when he plays an "equally" talented team?  LOL.  His time management, at the end of the game, was nearly as bad as Mario Cristobal's.  His team was not prepared and didn't seem to know the clock rules.  Coach Lanning did and schooled him (i.e., see the intentional 12 men on the field penalty).

I personally think he is a jack a**.  Before the Oregon game, in the Shoe, he said that he was going to run up the score on Oregon.  How'd that work out for you?!

Edited by OregonDucks