Charles Fischer

Riled Up? Getting my Buckeye Retorts Ready....

Good gosh, the reaction of crybaby Ohio State fans is something to behold!  Will they get the Ohio Governor involved the way Oklahoma did years ago?

Now keep in mind that not all fans are this way, as FishDuck has an editor who was the perfect sport after the game.  She also told me that the stadium was "vibrating" a few times.  What?  That area is made in CONCRETE!

But it got me to preparing for next time we play them, which will probably occur in two months?

"Playing Ohio State again? Kinda boring, as they haven't beat Oregon in a decade."

When we beat them in Basketball, Softball, Baseball, etc....."That was nice to win, and not bad considering we're a FOOTBALL SCHOOL."

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Like 2

Mr. FishDuck

Best angry social media posts after Ohio State loss to Oregon

BUCKEYESWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Did you get in on this act? #GoBucks

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/14/2024 at 6:25 PM, NJDuck said:

Best angry social media posts after Ohio State loss to Oregon

BUCKEYESWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Did you get in on this act? #GoBucks

LOL. Some good ones in there.

OK, that makes me feel better.

The Ohio State apologists are just killing me, watching some of these talking head pundents, coaches, and players is really starting to make me sick.  

From “they didn’t beat us. We beat ourselves”… to “we just left too many plays on the field“… to “it wasn’t just one call“… Get over it.

The Ducks won.

The better team won.  The team with the most yards won.  The team that controlled the line of scrimmage won.  The team with the least penalties won.  The team with the most points won.

OK, for the sake or argument, let’s play their little game. The replay shows it clearly that Jeffrey Bassa intercepted that pass so tosu does not score first.  Let’s say the ducks punt then we strip the ball, then we score, just like we did, 6 to nothing.

We make the extra  point, 7 to nothing.  

They punt. We make the field goal (that we missed) 10 to nothing.  They score, 10 to 7.  Then we score our second TD and go for one instead of 2, 17 to 7 Ducks!

We score our field goal 20 to 7 Ducks. tosu scores their second TD,  20 to 14 Ducks.  We score on Tez’s long touchdown end of the half 27-14 Ducks at half!

Second half, they score 27-21 Ducks. We then take the field goal instead of turning it over on downs, 30-21 Ducks.

They score their touchdown in the third quarter 30 to 28 Ducks.  We take the points again instead of turning it over on downs, 33 to 28.  

DG’s score in 4th quarter makes it 40-28.  Our final field goal with 1:47 to go makes it 43 to 28 Ducks!

Guess what to all the coaches, the players, and the pendants from tosu, you didn’t leave more on the field than we did.

You did not get hosed by the refs more than we did. You did not beat yourselves, THE DUCKS BEAT YOU. Fairly. Squarely. And Surely. 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Mic drop 1

Another slice of fun about this game is that after a loss like that the team wants nothing else but to get back on the field. But, "Not so fast Ohio State!" You have a Bye, so for another two weeks they'll just have to keep thinking about the Oregon game.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Like 1

On 10/14/2024 at 8:34 PM, 30Duck said:

Another slice of fun about this game is that after a loss like that the team wants nothing else but to get back on the field. But, "Not so fast Ohio State!" You have a Bye, so for another two weeks they'll just have to keep thinking about the Oregon game.

Then they have to go on the road to beat Penn State.  Certainly not a gimme.

• Haha 1

On 10/13/2024 at 6:05 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Good gosh, the reaction of crybaby Ohio State fans is something to behold!  Will they get the Ohio Governor involved the way Oklahoma did years ago?

Now keep in mind that not all fans are this way, as FishDuck has an editor who was the perfect sport after the game.  She also told me that the stadium was "vibrating" a few times.  What?  That area is made in CONCRETE!

But it got me to preparing for next time we play them, which will probably occur in two months?

"Playing Ohio State again? Kinda boring, as they haven't beat Oregon in a decade."

When we beat them in Basketball, Softball, Baseball, etc....."That was nice to win, and not bad considering we're a FOOTBALL SCHOOL."

giphy.gif

Sir Charles, are you enjoying tHIS? U R breaking my FUN😁METER. Keep it coming on!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1