Charles Fischer

Oregon's Resume for the Playoffs Illustrated

I know that Jon Joseph covered this before in posts, but to see it as an image and listen to all the discussion about Our Beloved Ducks on this national show is just so fun!

Oregon Resume for Playoffs_ESPN Video.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

Love seeing this! Thanks Charles.

Dennis Dodd of CBS in an article yesterday, stated that tOSU had a better SOS than the Ducks. Clueless!

Boy, the CT went out of its way to prop up the B1G W and set up a top 25 match up for the B1G E champ. B1G love for MN, WI and Iowa and not much for the G5 outside of the MW.

2 Mountain West teams ranked and 1 Pac-12 team? Kind of speaks for itself, no?

Follow the $. Yes, there are plenty of B1G and SEC schools ranked by the Committee. The schools in these two conferences have money to spend on football and they spend it. I just can't see the Pac-12 as currently constituted being able to compete long term against the B1G and the SEC?

I think Tucker going from CU to MI ST and Leach from WA ST to MS ST is going to happen whenever the conference of champions produces a football coach with national bona fides? 

On 11/3/2021 at 9:47 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Love seeing this! Thanks Charles.

Dennis Dodd of CBS in an article yesterday, stated that tOSU had a better SOS than the Ducks. Clueless!

Boy, the CT went out of its way to prop up the B1G W and set up a top 25 match up for the B1G E champ. B1G love for MN, WI and Iowa and not much for the G5 outside of the MW.

2 Mountain West teams ranked and 1 Pac-12 team? Kind of speaks for itself, no?

Follow the $. Yes, there are plenty of B1G and SEC schools ranked by the Committee. The schools in these two conferences have money to spend on football and they spend it. I just can't see the Pac-12 as currently constituted being able to compete long term against the B1G and the SEC?

I think Tucker going from CU to MI ST and Leach from WA ST to MS ST is going to happen whenever the conference of champions produces a football coach with national bona fides? 

I do agree. Sad but true. I guess this answers my East Coast bias theme.