Charles Fischer

Mastro Made a "Deal" with Cristobal to Recruit Cardwell?

First I've heard of this and pretty good reporting to give us this information and a little about Bryon Cardwell.

Cardwell Looks to Build off his Performance Against Colorado by Jared Mack of Duck Territory 247

Byron Cardwell scores_Oregon Football Twitter.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

I agree with Confused, give this youngster the ball. There is no experience like game experience.

Our remaining games are all elimination games. Not just for  a potential CFP invite but to win the North. No North, then hello Alamo or Holiday or whatever 

Glad we have these youngsters. Step up,  hang on to the ball and beat them puppies.

Carwell is the one who makes me begin to be comfortable about next year with the running backs. When you see some players it is just evident they have that edge needed to make a difference, how big a difference will be fun to see.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Cardwell pop off a 200 yd. game tomorrow. I would also be satisfied with a solid day and no turnovers. The kid has a huge upside, like many players we have seen over the last couple years.

There have been rumblings about Byron and now we are seeing what that is all about. I also want to see what the talk is about our next great qb, but I suppose that will have to wait.

For now we have solid leadership on the field. It may not be the flashy, explosive NFL type of players, but they are taking us where we all want. We just have to sit back and enjoy this transitionary group of players make a very nice run, right over the dawgs!

There might be an occasional beam of light coming off the field as one of the young guys gives us a flavor of what is ahead, but we need to stay focused, and supportive of who we have and are now. They are our Ducks and doing great things! 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1