Jon Joseph

PLACE YOUR BETS!

I am now 14-9 on the season. 13 -8 ATS and 1-1 straight up. I fell for the 'sucker' MI ST -3 at Purdue bet. But MIZZOU covered UGA by 1 point and Oregon covered the -6.5 in a tough environment and in tough weather conditions. Take that Bear! If Bear was dependent on his Bank; well, he'd be in need of food stamps.

Going brand name large this week with Clemson -41 vs UCONN. Dabo needs to put on a show for the folks at home. I'm not certain that UCONN could defeat Stony Brook?

Going brand name small and taking New Mexico State +51.5. Bama can name the score but Bama has to pick up its run game, burn clock and protect against further injuries on the O side of the ball. And whether Bama defeats NMS by 50 or 100 it will not raise The Tide over an UGA team that wins at Tennessee.

I love UGA. But if any team has done unexpectedly well in year 1 it is TN under Josh Heupel. UGA wins but I think TN covers the 20.5? I think the TN O will be the 1st to put up more than 14 points against this Dawgs D?

Kentucky has seen a great season by KY standards, go a gleaming the last 2 weeks. I think a ticked off Kentucky covers the -21.5 at Vandy?

Never bet more than the value of the under-drawers that populate the drawers in Larry's manse.

On 11/10/2021 at 4:29 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Clemson -41 vs UCONN.

UCONN is bad, but this years Clemson has only scored 41+ points this season once, much less win by that many, An interesting game is Texas A & M -2.5 at Ole Miss. It should hurt Alabama if  Ole Miss. can steal a win here.

I learned the hard way gambling is just that. A gamble

On 11/10/2021 at 7:43 PM, 30Duck said:

UCONN is bad, but this years Clemson has only scored 41+ points this season once, much less win by that many, An interesting game is Texas A & M -2.5 at Ole Miss. It should hurt Alabama if  Ole Miss. can steal a win here.

I cannot disagree regarding the Clemson O to date. Thus, I see a 'release the hounds' effort at home vs a more than suspect UCONN D? The Clemson D has been solid from the UGA game on. I see lots of possessions in this game for the Tigers O.

If I had to go with the A+M at Ole Miss game and I thought about doing so, I would have taken Ole Miss straight up. The A+M D is nasty but I don't see the Aggies being able to keep pace with the Ole Miss offense? A+M's D smothered the Auburn O at home last week. But on the road vs a prolific O? I don't see it. And the A+M O is average in every regard.

Lots on the line here. If Arkansas or Auburn can defeat Bama, and Bama is 1-4 in its last efforts on The Plains, at Auburn, Ole Miss if it wins can win the SECW. And A+M with its W over Bama + Auburn has the tie breaker over both. This is far from a vintage Bama team. The Tide is ranked 2nd now mainly based on deserved reputation. Of course, every season in theory begins anew. Ain't that so PO Committee?

On 11/10/2021 at 7:10 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Ain't that so PO Committee?

They'll have to pass that along to the Powers that Be...(SEC & ESPN) and get back to us,  Ole Miss offense with Kiffin calling the plays and Corral at QB could be more than A & M D can handle, 

Penn State 

Washington State

The U (Miami)

On 11/10/2021 at 7:43 PM, 30Duck said:

JIM MORA is the new UCONN HC.

On 11/11/2021 at 3:29 AM, Mike West said:

Penn State 

Washington State

The U (Miami)

MI at PSU is basically a Pick 'Em game and I like your PSU pick.

If the Ducks bring the run game it showed after finally getting decent field position in Seattle, IMO, the Ducks should be able to control the WSU game with a good chance to cover?

I also like the U but will it be 'Up U' or 'Down U' that shows up?

On 11/11/2021 at 9:22 AM, Jon Joseph said:

JIM MORA is the new UCONN HC.

His dad was more fun.

"Playoffs!"

image.jpeg.4a3add7a6d5862a4fbd1ce7d328677c2.jpeg

• Haha 2

Cincy -23.5 at South Florida on Friday, so if they win 17-13, they move up?

On 11/11/2021 at 1:26 PM, 30Duck said:

Cincy -23.5 at South Florida on Friday, so if they win 17-13, they move up?

The Committee is in a pickle regarding Cincy if the Bearcats don't drop a game in 2021? But the CT did not help Cincy's cause; no other AAC team is ranked. Also, a loss by ND at UVA could bury Cincy's hopes?  

It's pretty darn clear from all the chatter that the ESPN folks want 2 SEC teams and little guy Cincy in the PO? Cincy is one contender who will not finish with a better SOS than the Ducks.

On 11/11/2021 at 9:26 AM, Jon Joseph said:

MI at PSU is basically a Pick 'Em game and I like your PSU pick.

If the Ducks bring the run game it showed after finally getting decent field position in Seattle, IMO, the Ducks should be able to control the WSU game with a good chance to cover?

I also like the U but will it be 'Up U' or 'Down U' that shows up?

If the Ducks control the game early they'll cover.  

Florida State is slowing down on offense, and I doubt they'll be able to keep up with a surging Hurricane offense.

I see QB Clifford giving UM headaches (and he's healthy).  That is going to be a really good game.