30Duck

You Decide.

Ohio State was ahead of Oregon when they last played. If we play another time they will, undoubtedly, be ahead of us again.

Playing the brown nuts when they are rated higher than us is just where we want them, not worried. It is all going to work itself out, and my distaste for tosu won't lesson if they are ahead, or behind us in the polls.

I just hope we can win the next 4 games, because this is a unique opportunity. What happens otherwise is out of our control, just hold on!

5ttaj6.jpg

It does come down to Oregon against WSU, Utah, OSU and the Championship game against tOSU against Purdue, Michigan State, Michigan and the BIG Championship.

Sometimes we get too focused on the other party when we should be just keeping eye out for ourselves.  Look the next game in the eye!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

I will be rooting for Purdue on Saturday. 

SOS you cannot control. SOR and game dominance you can control. I do not see the OH ST W on the road being less than a top 10 win when the final poll is released.

OR cannot control the public's POV regarding the Pac-12. Oregon covered on the road last week on the road in terrible weather conditions. Bama and Cincy did not cover at home. OH ST did not cover at Nebraska. Yet according to The Experts, all 4 teams scrapped by last Saturday. Just win, but I hope Mario 'gets' that with the Ducks SOS style points matter.