30Duck

1-0 With a Lot More to do

Flaky Prediction Index gives the Ducks a 37% chance to win at Utah. Why the drop from 50% after Saturday I have no idea. The Ducks covered versus WSU and Utah struggled at Arizona.

The Ducks are the better team but it will take a great effort to win in SLC. Cincy is lurking. Ohio St will finish with a much better SOS than Oregon. Notre Dame got another break when UVA's QB couldn't go.

Friday night the ESPN love for Cincy was sickening. ESPN wants to see Bama, UGA, Cincy and Ohio State in the PO. I will not be surprised if the CT jumps the Bucks over the Ducks on Tuesday? If not this week, then even if both win Saturday OH ST with a win over MI ST will likely get the 3 spot with Oregon moved to 4. 

Hats off to OR ST for beating a bad Stanford team; now the Ducks need the Beavs to beat ASU. UCLA is bowl eligible. Doesn't look like UW will be bowl eligible?

Let's hope the Ducks at Utah game will have a decent KO time? 3:30 on FOX would be nice.

Not sure Cinci gets by both SMU and Houston.  

Outside of that, the committee has to ask itself: would Cinci beat the Ohio State in the horseshoe? 

Nope.

So we'll see if this is political, or merit based.  

• Haha 1

On 11/14/2021 at 8:33 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Friday night the ESPN love for Cincy was sickening. ESPN wants to see Bama, UGA, Cincy and Ohio State in the PO. I will not be surprised if the CT jumps the Bucks over the Ducks on Tuesday?

I was thinking the announcers had to be wearing Cincy sweaters, and wouldn't be surprised at all with the 3/4 swap.

On 11/14/2021 at 8:38 AM, Mike West said:

So we'll see if this is political, or merit based. 

If it works out on merit, it's a coincidence. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Winning out is the path. Leave no questions. 1-0 is what gets that done. 

They still don’t look like a championship team but show progress every week. 

It’s torture to watch on occasion but they finish.