30Duck

It was one Bad game Oregon Basketball Fans

A really bad game, but we all know that Altman's teams just keep getting better as the season goes along.

No, you shouldn't be worried about Dana Altman and the No. 12 Oregon Ducks

Duckswire Zachary Neel 

image.jpeg.50984eb6797a1f35ca2108f808fd91a7.jpeg

• Like 1

A bad loss in the beginning of the season can teach the kinds of lessons that actually benefit a good team, and given that Altman is the coach, I'm sure it's going to end up being good for Oregon. 

I had to turn this one off at half time. Oregon had a total of 18 points, no defense and it was like 5 individual players with no team work.

• Thumbs Up 1

I watched a bit of the second half and came away impressed with the Ducks effort. This is a key to any Altman's teams success. If he has their attention and effort he can mold them into a force.

I came away impressed with the future of the Ducks and the shooting of BYU. I will take Altman over a hot shooting team, longterm, anytime!

• Like 1

"That's the way the old pickle squirts"

Bonus points if you can name the basketball coach that quote is from(without using the interwebs). Should be easy for you graybeards!

Edited by ICamel

During the first half....I was tempted to borrow a phrase from Ernie and shout, "MOVE!"  The offense was stagnant with too much one-on-one.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 11/17/2021 at 9:42 AM, 30Duck said:

A really bad game, but we all know that Altman's teams just keep getting better as the season goes along.

No, you shouldn't be worried about Dana Altman and the No. 12 Oregon Ducks

Duckswire Zachary Neel 

image.jpeg.50984eb6797a1f35ca2108f808fd91a7.jpeg

Can’t have two bad games, without the first one.  Not a good sign…..

It was a horrible shooting night. No barns available because they weren't hitting them. Wide open shots, layups, point blank scoops, all were missed. I had hoped it was a case of one side of the court versus the other but the second half was only marginally better!

In Altman I trust...