Jon Joseph

PLACE YOUR BETS!

About last week? Nothing to see here, move right along.

I went 0-4.

Alabama scored too many points, Tennessee, Kentucky and UGA not enough. Now at 14-13 I am closing in on Joey Galloway territory. (30 Duck among others warned me.)

Referencing Galloway brings me to Joey's alma mammy, Ohio State. I'm double dipping here, taking Michigan State +19 and the Over 66.5. The MI ST 'come fly in our zone' DBs will give up a lot of passing yards to the Buckeyes. But the OH ST D is not all world and OH ST blow out wins have not come against the better teams on the schedule. I see a Buckeyes win but not by more than 19 points. I see the Sparty run game scoring against OH ST.

Frank Beamer's son, Shane, has done an under the radar terrific job in his first season at South Carolina. SO CAR is 5-5 and on the cusp of bowl eligibility. A wounded Auburn team comes into Columbia this Saturday. Auburn surrendered a 28-3 lead vs MS ST last Saturday. QB Bo Nix and the Tigers FG kicker are both out for the rest of the season. USC (e) is +5.5, but I'm taking the Gamecocks Straight Up with a potential +240 payout.

And I'm down with the better team getting +3 at Utah. Oregon wins and covers.

If you want to win more, than these recommendations you may want to ignore?

On 11/18/2021 at 12:28 PM, Jon Joseph said:

I'm double dipping here,

I

This makes all the sense in the world. I look at OH. ST,. and just see a team more in love with itself than I've ever seen before, and that's really just the offense. Dye  instituted some changes in the D after the Ducks beat 'em, but it didn't look to have sunk in,

On the other hand, Mi, ST is a genuine lunch pail Big !0 team, with a lot to play for and I think this will be a game til the end.

Thanks. And Always Say Dye! If Dye is the tOSU HC it's a new Day in Columbus.

Kidding. Really appreciate the comment.

Traditionally, the Spartans usually give the Buckeyes hell.  Even at the Horseshoe.  

I like MSU to cover.  

Can you say money line?!!!  Utah faces their first top ten foe.  Cristobal seems to want it more than fearing a loss.  

Ducks win.  Hopefully like two years ago.  

Clemson actually has their conference title destiny in their own hands.  Defeat Wake, and they face Pitt for another shot at the ACC Title.

Their offense is getting better, their defense is very good.  Give those points. 

Take the Tigers.  

On 11/18/2021 at 12:28 PM, Jon Joseph said:

And I'm down with the better team getting +3 at Utah. Oregon wins and covers.

You better not goose egg this week.  Sorry, 1 - 3 works for me, but hoping you go 4 - 0.