Warrenton

Nuclear Option

If Uncle Phil really wants a natty in Eugene, he could get this done. Offer Nick Saban double his salary and his own Nike shoe that he gets the royalties.

We'd have that natty inside 3 seasons and the likes of Saban would never lay an egg vs. Utah.

• Haha 1

Maybe Saban needs a new a challenge...winning a national championship at a Pac-12 school might just be it.

• Haha 1

And he'd be saying a 3 loss Pac12 school deserves to be in the CFP over a 1 loss SEC school.

Just Do It

On 12/7/2021 at 8:52 PM, Warrenton said:

If Uncle Phil really wants a natty in Eugene, he could get this done. Offer Nick Saban double his salary and his own Nike shoe that he gets the royalties.

We'd have that natty inside 3 seasons and the likes of Saban would never lay an egg vs. Utah.

Does anyone think Saban needs money? I doubt money is any motivation to him at this point in life.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/7/2021 at 9:44 PM, Chris OLeary said:

Does anyone think Saban needs money? I doubt money is any motivation to him at this point in life.

Well...he's making a donkey out of himself in those Aflac ads, so there's that...

Is he doing that because he loves acting like a 1 star actor?

From what I’m reading and hearing Lane may be the only guy interested that can get us where we want. Worth the gamble? I think so.

If so let's go. Stop galiwaging.