Setnetduck

Hope we got it right

I like reading the forums from other programs... Georgia's equivalent to this forum has Lanning being the consensus worst recruiter at UGA.. seem to think he is a downgrade overall from MC... Oh well... Curious to see how it all turns out

On 12/11/2021 at 8:53 PM, Setnetduck said:

I like reading the forums from other programs... Georgia's equivalent to this forum has Lanning being the consensus worst recruiter at UGA.. seem to think he is a downgrade overall from MC... Oh well... Curious to see how it all turns out

The recruits he brought in for the 2022 cycle, If I remember right, is 7 kids. I believe five of them are 5* and two of them are 4*. He is ranked 8th in the country for the 2022 cycle.

Edited by Log Haulin
  • Thumbs Up 1

MC recruits mostly sat on the bench if I recall-some did well though.

I believe one of the reasons our recruiting has stepped up is we hired coaches from the South.

They know (knew)  the elite recruits already. In the land of plenty.  I doubt Lanning will have difficulty hitting the ground running.  

This guy pressures teams like NFL Coordinators do.  That is going to be a huge draw for the Bubbas down south. 

Now, the sooner we announce an OC the better. And if we hit it out of the park and hire a proven ensemble of coaches...

Wonder if current coaches Salavaa Dean and McClendon stay that would be great.