Charles Fischer

Hmmm. Trojans Wire WANTS Oregon to Hire Dillingham?

Throwing a little shade since the HC move was so good?

REPORT: Prime Target Emerges for Oregon Offensive Coordinator by Matt Zemek of Trojans Wire

Coach Dillingham (@KennyDillingham) / Twitter

Mr. FishDuck

"Yet, compared to other options, the Ducks could do so much better than this."

Not sure they "want" us to hire him, from this...   Or is it a negative psych.  thing?  LOL, we are all turning into conspiracy theorists!

FSU? Hard to make chicken salad out of chicken slop. But once Gabriel enter the Notre Dame game at QB, the FSU O pushed the Domers D around.

Dillingham had great success at Memphis and having worked together with Lanning is not a bad thing.

I am thinking that Lanning would need to get the hiring of Dillingham approved by not only the AD, but PK as well. It could happen, but Dillingham would need to bring his” A game” to the interview. 

I like the look of kenny Dillingham. Is he a bit of a risk, yeah he is limited in his play calling experience and he is only a good recruiter. 

What I like about him though is his ability to develop QB's.

2016 GA(defacto QB coach) - riley Ferguson threw 3600 YDS and 32/10 TD-INT.

2017 QB/TE - Ferguson threw 4200 YDS and 38/9 ratio

2018 OC/QB(nonplay calling) - Ferguson 3300 YDS and 26/9

2019 OC/QB(playcalling at Auburn) - NIX 2500 YDS and 16/6 

FSU has been a slightly different story as the cupboards have been absolutely bare his time there. 

If oregon can get Elite QB play than that will allow a much quicker turnaround at oregon. Also he may not be the most expensive so you can now go in and put more money on more assistant coaches that may make up for some of his recruiting deficiencies.