Charles Fischer

Twitter Buzzing and Some More Bo Nix Information

My friends...the single biggest impact on the record is the play of the quarterback.  I do not like a QB transfer, but then...I am not in the QB room or at practices. Dillingham knows this guy and what he can do, and I will need to have faith in that.

The much maligned Anthony Brown was 64th this year....(Yikes!)

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

I think the fact that Nix knows Dillingham's system is a big plus, although the other quarterbacks in the room who have been patiently waiting their turn may not not agree.

It's also a good sign that the Auburn faithful are hating to see Nix go. I'm really liking this new coaching staff. Have I mentioned that I'm really excited about the future of the the team we all love so much. 

• Thumbs Up 4

AB was sacked 20 times this year. However, eight of those came against Utah. His line was more experienced, so either those sacks were caused by him holding the ball too long or Nix is in for another beat down.

Just did some reading on Nix.....seems he's a mobile dink and dunk passer who can be a questionable decision maker.....sound familiar?

Bo knows and thrived his first year in this system. He can do it again.

For certain our offense will be learning another new system. Glad to have a player who knows what the OC wants executed.

Sure any of our young QB's could transfer out. Honestly they have proved nothing on the field. 

Bo may not be the only QB transfer.

• Thumbs Up 1