Charles Fischer

Lanning Going to NFL for Offensive Line Coach

So he was also at UCLA, (see article) when Jim Mora was there and had two 10-win seasons.

Oregon Reportedly Looking To Hire Notable NFL Assistant by Matt Hladik of The Spun

Pittsburgh Steelers on Twitter: "Prior to being promoted to offensive line  coach, Adrian Klemm spent the last two seasons as our assistant offensive  line coach. https://t.co/yQY0UojhE4" / Twitter

Mr. FishDuck

Guest KingT

I like this move. Upgrade.

I think USC Wire might want to take another look at which team has the better coaching staff. 

USC Wire confuses me with what they are trying to sell.  Maybe, I'm the dope, but I don't want my OL and DL coach teaching X's and O's per se.  I want my OC and DC being the X's and O's teachers.  From the little I know about any of the coaches mentioned, they are good at their job coaching the OL and DL.  I thought that is what a team wants? 

I love the comparison of how T. Lawrence crushed a team one of the guys was a DL coach.  Yeah, because your team lost to a guy who appears to be a generational talent is how you should judge the coach.

On 12/22/2021 at 8:57 AM, Tandaian said:

USC Wire confuses me with what they are trying to sell.

Like Washington, USC's media-fans are preoccupied with all things Oregon. to the degree that what they're getting at becomes fuzzy. 

I love Fuzzy!  That is when the OC sends in the play to give the ball to the Big Back Colt Lyerla and Bryan Bennett tries to pull the ball but Colt is already steaming to the end zone with Bennett in tow!  Colt scores a Bennett football TD, first of its kind in Oregon History!  Got to love it!

• Haha 1