Log Haulin

Lanning to Call Plays for Bulldogs CFB Semifinal

I think it is all good for Oregon, as every experience will help prepare him for Eugene!

New Oregon Ducks Head Coach Dan Lanning to Call Plays for Georgia Bulldogs Defense in CFP Semifinal by Mark Schlabach of ESPN

Georgia defensive coordinator Dan Lanning continues to earn praise from  national media

I certainly hope we see him call a far better game than he did vs Bama? Auburn had 7 sacks vs Bama. The all-world UGA D, ZERO.

Young had all day to throw the ball and the dormant Bama run game came to life. Bad showing by Lanning and his D. Michigan has guys on both LOS good enough to defeat UGA. Especially if Stetson and not Daniels plays QB for the Dawgs.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is an experience that few coaches have, so I am glad he will get the extra "seasoning!"

Mr. FishDuck

This is great PR for Oregon. It will be talked about often that he is the new Oregon coach, every time he's seen on the sidelines, TV watchers will see the Oregon coach, and often hear about the 1st game of next season, Oregon vs, Georgia.

image.jpeg.79e4dbd3b1c086c98be89dcb73d00055.jpeg                           image.jpeg.b13af732ab93db9d01328c3f150bec02.jpeg