Charles Fischer

Amusing: A Glimpse of Lanning's Pre-Game Pep Talk

It is short, although I doubt it is much different than what most coaches would do?  Or am I wrong on that?

WATCH: Dan Lanning's Pre-Game Speech Should Have Oregon Duck Fans Excited by Zachary Neel of Ducks Wire

USATSI_17306778.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Mario = epic talk, minimal walk. Lanning = confident talk, epic walk. Just look at what the man has done for the UO in his part time while getting ready to obliterate the #2 in the country. I can't even imagine what it will be like when the Ducks get the full throttle fire hose pointed at them. We may see the lack of recruit signings as a blessing in disguise for a huge portal opening at Autzen after the championship.

I think a very bright future will be coming at us at light speed while we are still in Mario's slow lane of expectations.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 1/4/2022 at 11:03 AM, The Kamikaze Kid said:

I can't even imagine what it will be like when the Ducks get the full throttle fire hose pointed at them.

Amen my Duck-Brother.  And you have been killing-it with your posts--love it.

Mr. FishDuck

Link connected me to a female broadcaster and some ads, but no Lanning speech.

On 1/4/2022 at 12:25 PM, Grandpa Duck said:

Link connected me to a female broadcaster and some ads, but no Lanning speech.

I click on it, and it takes me to an article by Ducks Wire, and when you scroll down a touch--there is Tweet with his pep-talk within it.  Better yet...

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

Thank you, Charles, for accommodating my aged incompetence.

On 1/4/2022 at 12:49 PM, Grandpa Duck said:

Thank you, Charles, for accommodating my aged incompetence.

Same thing happened to on the first try.

On 1/4/2022 at 12:52 PM, 1Ducker1 said:

Same thing happened to on the first try.

I am very sorry to you both--no harm meant, as I just brought the link over as usual.  Perhaps it is something in your computer?  No matter--we got the tweet to you.

BTW...I am NO tech guru at all, in fact the opposite.  I am not "tech-intuitive" and in fact I am "tech-impaired," and can only operate if I have written directions where I do step one, then step two...etc.  It is a terrible match-up for me as EVERYTHING with two websites is technology, so I operate on my dumbed-down directions as best I can. It is really a struggle for me...

As fate would have it....I am on hold with tech-support with a company to get help on a problem that vexed me all day yesterday, and twice before they could not help.

And...I have TWO hairy-bad sets of software I have to learn in the near future to continue on the path needed for the progression of this forum.  Pray for me!

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

Today's world with everybody jumping ship could have these clips made generic and the software fills in the name of the school. For example ... "let's go guys! You know what makes "FILL IN NAME OF SCHOOL HERE" different? It's your commitment to each other that makes you special. Now let's get out there and play like "NAME OF MASCOT GOES HERE."