30Duck

Change Is Coming For The Lady Ducks

“I think the time has come for me to really tighten the rotation," he suggested.  "And say ‘this is what we’re going with and if you’re not in the rotation, work harder and find a way to contribute’'.

10192945.jpg?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,offset-y0.50&width=620&height=320

Coach Graves mentioned he was trying to keep everybody happy.  After Paopao, Sabally, Boley and Mikesell I'm not sure who I'd want on the floor.  Every other lady have been pretty inconsistent, but most have really great upside if they  become consistent.

He makes a great point that the savvy upperclassmen such as Boley and Mikesell need to be contributing more...

Mr. FishDuck

At the start of the season I thought we would be better then this. 

21 hours ago, Tandaian said:

Coach Graves mentioned he was trying to keep everybody happy.  After Paopao, Sabally, Boley and Mikesell I'm not sure who I'd want on the floor.  Every other lady have been pretty inconsistent, but most have really great upside if they  become consistent.

At this point I'd say Dugalic.  Her rebounds per minute are the best on the team.  She runs the floor well, can pass and has range from 3.  Experience is all she needs.  I'd suggest her and Sedona rotate until Sedona gets her strength/conditioning up to par.  I can clearly see a front court of Prince, Sabally and Dugalic in the near future. Watson and maybe Giomi to spell them.  Boley off the bench to throw bombs for instant momentum, and our gaggle of guards to sort themselves out.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Edited by NogerO