Haywarduck

Offer To Fellow Duck Fans

Maybe someone can take advantage of this opportunity...

Special deal for a fellow Duck brother (who can move quick): I know it's short notice but a buddy of mine has two tickets for the Super Bowl in Inglewood at SOFI stadium Sunday Feb 13!! They're box seats that he spent $4,500 a piece, which includes a ride from the airport, open bar, and a pass into the winners locker room.

What he didnt realize was that last year when he bought em was that this is the same day as his wedding. Bummer. So if you're interested, he's looking for someone to take his place.

It’s at St. Paul’s church at 3 pm. Her name is Ashley and she is 5’5, very cute (I've seen her) and about a 110 pounds. She's an awesome cook and enjoys the outdoors, graduate of Oregon, and is a fitness freak. Get back to me.

• Haha 16
  • Like 1

Tempting, but my wife says we have plans that day.

• Haha 2

On 2/4/2022 at 7:23 AM, Kurt Rambis said:

Tempting, but my wife says we have plans that day.

Yea, my wife said offer it up to your Fishduck buddies, or............

• Haha 1

On 2/4/2022 at 9:22 AM, Haywarduck said:

Maybe someone can take advantage of this opportunity...

Special deal for a fellow Duck brother (who can move quick): I know it's short notice but a buddy of mine has two tickets for the Super Bowl in Inglewood at SOFI stadium Sunday Feb 13!! They're box seats that he spent $4,500 a piece, which includes a ride from the airport, open bar, and a pass into the winners locker room.

What he didnt realize was that last year when he bought em was that this is the same day as his wedding. Bummer. So if you're interested, he's looking for someone to take his place.

It’s at St. Paul’s church at 3 pm. Her name is Ashley and she is 5’5, very cute (I've seen her) and about a 110 pounds. She's an awesome cook and enjoys the outdoors, graduate of Oregon, and is a fitness freak. Get back to me.

Not sure what's being offered: the tickets or the prospective spouse? I've been blessed to have been to a bunch of Super Bowls but the spouse? Can you post a photo?

• Haha 4

On 2/4/2022 at 12:28 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Not sure what's being offered: the tickets or the prospective spouse? I've been blessed to have been to a bunch of Super Bowls but the spouse? Can you post a photo?

Actually probably not a good idea, but does remind me of one of my favorite Saturday Night Live skits, 'meet your second wife.' If you want a good laugh, and enjoy that stuff, it hits the spot.

On 2/4/2022 at 6:42 PM, Haywarduck said:

Actually probably not a good idea, but does remind me of one of my favorite Saturday Night Live skits, 'meet your second wife.' If you want a good laugh, and enjoy that stuff, it hits the spot.

LOL! I've met her and it's all good defying the mantra, the second marriage is the example of hope vs experience. As Charles has noted, when it comes to the 2nd time around I out-kicked my coverage. And he is Spot On!

• Thumbs Up 1