30Duck

The SEC Is A Joke

And one of those fired, Jeremy Pruitt, was one of our DC candidates?  Yikes...

Boy the 'Vols have become a Tire-Fire over the years!

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

Looking at sports-reference.com, over the last five years their record is .4833 by my math.

If you are going to engage in massive cheating, at least show some results on the field. I guess USC could teach them something there!

A joke indeed! 😄

I think this year we had a chance to see the SEC for what it really is... A bunch of cupcake lovers with a few good teams and one superpower. 

Don't forget LSU was so generous this year to self report some recruiting infractions and self "disciplined" by sitting out of a bowl game this year. 

Something stinks in the SEC and it will take some time for us to figure out just how bad it all is. 

The SEC puffs itself up with fans from all schools in the conference chanting, "SEC, SEC," and promoting their view that every team in the conference is good to great, so that a win against another SEC team supposedly has more value than teams in other conferences beating their own conference foes, with which the "committee" goes along when putting out the rankings during the season. (Yes, it's a long sentence, but I did use punctuation, so I hope it's readable. 🙂 )

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Annie said:

The SEC puffs itself up with fans from all schools in the conference chanting, "SEC, SEC," and promoting their view that every team in the conference is good to great, so that a win against another SEC team supposedly has more value than teams in other conferences beating their own conference foes, with which the "committee" goes along when putting out the rankings during the season. (Yes, it's a long sentence, but I did use punctuation, so I hope it's readable. 🙂 )

Readable, and exactly on point. The SEC has pushed, "perception is reality" to the extreme. 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Annie said:

The SEC and the self-fulfilling prophecy. They are all ranked and thus they prove how good they are by bearing ranked teams. 

I do agree that the committee and media have really propped them up and created a monster. 

• Thumbs Up 1