Guest Axel

Brutus Buckeye Takes One in the Mouth--A Good, Hard Punch, That Is

Guest Axel

Villanova 71

The Ohio State Uppity University 61

It’s a cause for massive celebration anytime those obnoxious Neanderthals from Columbus get hung with a loss. Especially when it’s in the Big Dance and it cancels their ticket to the Sweet Sixteen.

Life is rainbows and lollipops and 12-year-old Scotch. The world is a carnival. All talk is happy talk. Everyone laughs, and boys and girls of every age smile, except for Brutus Buckeye and his brainless bunch of sniveling crybabies.

And Buckeye tears are good for the environment—they water the grass and flowers, but they also grow more of those stupid Buckeye trees.

Ah well, I guess we can’t have everything. But ring out the church bells anyway. And more Scotch, please!

McCallan, Rip Van Winkle, or something more down to earth, like Glenlivet or Glenfidditch?

Guest Axel
On 3/20/2022 at 2:40 PM, woundedknees said:

McCallan, Rip Van Winkle, or something more down to earth, like Glenlivet or Glenfidditch?

Not to be greedy, but all of the above, please. And let's make it doubles. We have a lot of Buckeye misery to celebrate.

Axel is a man after my own heart. I just posted this on the other thread:

On 3/20/2022 at 4:02 PM, EastBayDuckDad said:

And Villanova just knocked those entitled tOSU Poisonous Warty Sac Horse Chestnuts out of the tournament. So while I mourn the absence of a Duck team late in the post season, this is a nice little consolation.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Not just Brutus. The B1G received 9 invites to the tourney, 2 teams made it to the sweet 16. This represents back-to-back tourney flame outs for the B1G. 

The SEC received 6 invites, 1 team made it to the sweet 16.

2 out of 3 Pac-12 invitees made it to the sweet 16.

The ACC with 3 in the sweet 16 has the most of any P5 conference. 

• Thanks 1

Anything bad that happens to OWHYO State is good but can we not bring Notre Flame back down to earth as well ?