Steven A

SI Places Ducks as No. 8 For the 2022 Playoffs

And Utah at Florida in the opener and with a returning and very good QB, also has the edge perhaps, versus UF in The Swamp?

But the heat and humidity will be brutal. I expect this game to be a 3:30 kick off with Oregon vs UGA kicking off at 7:30?

The Utes have a long time returning HC and the Gators, that went 6-7 last season under Dan Mullen, do not. I think the Utes have a great chance to win this game. The problem? Utah usually starts slow out-of-the-box and improves as the season progresses.

2 huge opening games down south for the Pac-12 on September 3, 2022.

Edited by Jon Joseph
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hopefully the Utah coaching staff heads to Florida on Monday before the game. Give the players the opportunity to adjust to the time change and the humidity. This is a winnable, high profile game that will keep Utah in the top 10.

If you wamt to play in the CFP then you need to play like it from day 1.

Oregon should head to Georgia early in the week, also. Give the players every advantage possible. The Ducks are definitely in a high profile game. Is it winnable?

Anything is possible with the talent on this team. Georgia will not overlook the Ducks like the entitled Buckeyes did. SEC teams play like its life and death. They rarely miss an opportunity to destroy a high profile OOC opponent.

Dont know enough about the Ducks confidence or game plan at this point. But i will be rooting for a great game from our Ducks........

• Thumbs Up 1