cartm25

More Analysis of Kenny Dillingham Offense

Thought these articles had great analysis. I realize they're about a month old, so hoping this hasn't already been shared:

"Film Study of OC Kenny Dillingham: Playbook Design" - Part 1

usa_today_13324452.jpg
WWW.ADDICTEDTOQUACK.COM

A review of three seasons as OC under Mike Norvell at Memphis and Florida State

"Film Study of OC Kenny Dillingham: Quarterback Coaching" - Part 2

usa_today_13700659.jpg
WWW.ADDICTEDTOQUACK.COM

A review of the last six years as QB coach, including Bo Nix’s SEC Rookie of the Year season

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dilly is going to be a rock star with the O-line he has inherited.  He has to be excited coming from the train wreck that was FSU line. The talent and experience in the trenches is probably the best KD has had to work with. 

I've been a fan of ATQ's Hythloday1 game tape reviews for quite a while. Very insightful analysis of Oregon's upcoming opponents and Oregon's own game performances. He is now running that site. Most of ATQ is kind of a mishmash of links to other Duck sports news but the game tape posts are definitely worth a look if folks haven't already.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 4/14/2022 at 9:42 AM, cartm25 said:

Dave Bartoo, was not very high on Kenny Dillingham.

He felt that installing an Up-Tempo offense will be a challenge because "Kenny hasn't done it before."

News Break....nobody had installed it until Chip came along, and it was the first time for him too.  Every OC had to do it for the first time.  I think it was an ignorant swipe by Bartoo on this one...

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

I don’t think anybody really knows what dillingham is going to do when he is really calling the shots. He has yet to do that at any stop. I think he is ready to break out and show what he can do with the reins. 

think about this: Lanning has worked with this guy extensively in the past, likely talked about and dreamed about being head coach when they were working together, and had license to go after his guy, and who did he choose, knowing he is likely leveraging his success as a HC on his ability? Dillingham. If lanning is staking his big shot on the shoulders of an unproven OC (one that has always had the HC calling plays at all his other stops) he must really think he knows his stuff and is going to knock it out of the park. 

• Thumbs Up 4