Charles Fischer

Whew! Unbelievable Behavior on Our Beloved Ducks Forum!

My FishDuck Friends,

I know this will not last forever, and yes--it is the off season, but our numbers of deleted posts in April was an All-Time new record...

...for the least amount, percentage wise among posts.  I thought half of 1% was good, and in the first quarter we had only 1/4th of 1% posts deleted--but the month of April only had 1/8th of 1% posts deleted!

One was a drive-by Troll, and the other three were regulars who just mess-up once in a while like we all do.  We acknowledge the mistake, remind them of the rules and forget about it.

(Unless it continues and it almost never does)

What a community.  I love this group!  It is so different than anywhere else and I appreciate it.

Different? Seems

normal to us!

giphy.gif

• Cool 1
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 8
  • Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

Coincidence that this happened in the same month I joined as a moderator?  Hmmm...

Kurt Rambis always did instill a certain level of fear in others...  😛

• Cool 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/5/2022 at 1:04 PM, Kurt Rambis said:

Coincidence that this happened in the same month I joined as a moderator?  Hmmm...

Kurt Rambis always did instill a certain level of fear in others...  😛

Kurt rambles, please, everyone knows it’s my motivational speaking that provides the impetus for exceptional behavior as attested by the well known fact that many members of the forum have actually achieved and amounted to and in some cases gone well beyond “jack squat”. 

• Salute 1
  • Applause 1