Tandaian

Todd McShay's Too Early 1st-Round Mock Draft 2023

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F0503%2Fncf_mcsha
WWW.ESPN.COM

Todd McShay makes way-too-early predictions on next year's first round, including landing spots for a handful of QBs, more talented receivers and potential star defenders.

3 UGA players in the 1st round.  Sewell also in the 1st round.

Ah, our good buddy McShade. 

Like the CBS too early 2023 draft take, Todd has Sewell going to the Pats at 16. Unlike CBS, he actually has two (2 !!!!) Pac-12 players going in the 1st round. 

DJ Johnson might end up there considering the value the NFL places on pass rushers!

Mr. FishDuck

Gotta love it. McShade can completely blow it, but face no repercussions, and be right back at it. The Way too early doesn't even apply here, they're all "mock."

His job is to get clicks and discussion, and he is doing that well.

Actually, there are repercussions when all of us notice his errors and call it out.

People notice…

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 5/5/2022 at 10:26 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Actually, there are repercussions when all of us notice his errors and call it out.

My basic gripe with McShay I guess is that had he'd been a plumber a mistake the size of his call on Herbert would have resulted in a flood in the bathroom and that plumber would have a hard time getting another job. But McShay's job isn't as important as is a plumber's, nobody really cares what he thinks, he takes up time on ESPN.