Steven A

College Football News Win Total Predictions, In Pac-12 Ducks No. 1, Utah at No. 4

I'll take the Ducks as an Over, and UCLA Under.

USATSI_17083526-2.jpg?w=640
COLLEGEFOOTBALLNEWS.COM

College football win totals – the projection of what they should be after spring football and before what should be a wild summer.

As objectively as I can, I'll take the Ducks at 9.5. The Huskies have a very favorable schedule, so 7.5 isn't saying much about them. I'll take UCLA at 9, and they can keep USC under 9 with a win over them. With all that's going bad at ASU, I don't think they'll reach 6. 

Sorry this stuff doesn't mean much really

On 5/10/2022 at 7:08 AM, Steven A said:

I'll take the Ducks as an Over, and UCLA Under.

USATSI_17083526-2.jpg?w=640
COLLEGEFOOTBALLNEWS.COM

College football win totals – the projection of what they should be after spring football and before what should be a wild summer.

I know this sounds crazy yet we are looking at a perfect storm for next season. I truly believe Oregon is hands down the best talent wise, best coaching wise so therefore they should to me win every PAC 12 game. Now if Nix starts throwing interceptions Lanning I'm quite sure wont sit there and watch this offense go down hill extending to a loss. He has two QBs that should be able to come in and generate offense so that part should be interesting.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/10/2022 at 10:14 AM, JDuck said:

Sorry this stuff doesn't mean much really

Actually, it does.  

There are plenty of methods to project wins and losses.  And the intangible factors               ( injuries, weather, line up changes, etc) are actually factors in as well.

Not only do people make a living projecting these "things", quite a few are damn good at it.  

On 5/10/2022 at 5:28 PM, Mike West said:

Actually, it does.  

There are plenty of methods to project wins and losses.  And the intangible factors               ( injuries, weather, line up changes, etc) are actually factors in as well.

Not only do people make a living projecting these "things", quite a few are damn good at it.  

Yeah but I just don't care.  I don't gamble.  I laugh at the projections that the perple hydrant wetter pooch mutts will be the darkhorse Pac 12 team this year.  One of the teams predicted to have just 3 wins will get 6.  Some of the 7 to 9 win predictions will pull a classic USuC and go 5-7 or 4-8.  I just hope WE go 15-0.  I'll wait for them to play the games.

Lots of people DO care, and we want to encourage all discussion.  

If you don’t care?  No sweat—just ignore it!

Mr. FishDuck