30Duck

It's All About The D For The Lady Ducks

Without that great defense and Sedona Prince....where would they be right now?

How would those games lost have gone if we'd  had the Sedona we saw yesterday?

Great stuff and THANKS!

Mr. FishDuck

You can't win a title without good D, period. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

The scary part is, they have played some good defense but they’re still struggling to defend the 3 point line when they’re in the matchup.

When they tighten that up and are more consistent on the slide under the picks they will beat most teams they play.

Well that and they need to snap out of their current shooting slump but that will happen soon. 

GO DUCKS!

If these women are so good at defending now, just wait until they have a couple of years together and Oregon's great coaches working with them. Lights Out!

Blocks

Steals

Fast breaks

Offensive fouls taken

Traps

Disruption

I can feel it coming.........

11 hours ago, Notalot said:

just wait until they have a couple of years together

Such a good point. All this team had to do is come in after the best Women's team in the country, that's right, S. Carolina, and pick up after them, and do so with a brand new team, most of which are Freshmen, in the best Women's basketball conference in the country.

You know how the defending champ always gets every other teams best shot? UCLA, Arizona, Stanford, that Oregon beat by 40 at their place last season, they don't care that the Big 3 are gone.  This team still has so much to work on, get better at, and they're 9-3, a 1/2 game out of first place. 

Have fun while you can, all you other teams. 

8 hours ago, Notalot said:

If these women are so good at defending now, just wait until they have a couple of years together and Oregon's great coaches working with them. Lights Out!

Blocks

Steals

Fast breaks

Offensive fouls taken

Traps

Disruption

I can feel it coming.........

I feel exactly the same as you and I hope everyone here does too!  Such a young team and sooooo much talent!

• Thumbs Up 1