Charles Fischer

Ty Thompson: One of the Most Likely Freshmen NATIONALLY to Light it Up?

This is an interesting article about the freshmen most likely to make an impact on their team--and Ty Thompson is one of them!

2021 Recruits Most Likely to Light Up College Football as True Freshmen by Bleacher Report

Frankly--I thought a few others had a chance with higher probabilities, (such as Cardwell or Franklin) but the national guys at Bleacher Report feel differently.

Mr. FishDuck

I posted on another topic the fact that the QB competition and eventually coaching decision will be quite interesting to watch. There is still much time to improve CoVid conditions but going to a (safe) spring game would sure be a reward. 

Aix11...you are new and we welcome your opinions often!  Great to see you here.

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

I think they missed JTT at TE for the Ducks, and on the D-line. Light it up Oregon!Unknown.jpeg.2f01a1cc665241e29813823ad20bb3f6.jpeg

What a fun time to be a Duck. Looking forward to the QB battle. I've had enough of the old and hope we can move on to the "next generation"

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Haywarduck said:

I think they missed JTT at TE for the Ducks, and on the D-line. Light it up Oregon!Unknown.jpeg.2f01a1cc665241e29813823ad20bb3f6.jpeg

I thought JTT was a 100% for Ohio State ??  Any late news on him ??

2 hours ago, Charles Fischer said:

Frankly--I thought a few others had a chance with higher probabilities, (such as Cardwell or Franklin) but the national guys at Bleacher Report feel differently.

I really hope Cardwell will see the field though he might get stuck behind some veterans at runningback and allow him to develop some more. He might come out late in the season and take over but probably not so much early in the season.

Franklin I think will be similar to Cardwell as he is going to have to beat out some vets to get on the field. Though I think Franklin will absolutely do so and get more playing time as the year goes on. How fast he picks up the offense and is able to make an impact will depend on whether he lights it up or not.

As for Thompson... if he wins the quarterback job he will absolutely light it up...

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, BigDucksFan said:

I thought JTT was a 100% for Ohio State ??  Any late news on him ??

He has decided he doesn't want to be the next Chase Young, or try and be a Bosa. He wants to play with Kayvon and become JT Tuimoloau. That's is 'my' late news, and I am sticking with it!

5 minutes ago, Haywarduck said:

That's is 'my' late news, and I am sticking with it!

giphy.gif

• Thumbs Up 1