Charles Fischer

Oregon's Recruiting Rivals Ranking Climbs to No. 3

Now keep in mind....I love this as much as anyone else, but look at how close No. 3 through No. 7 is.  This is very fluid over the next month....

Cristobal tweets.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

Any time of the recruiting cycle it is great to be ahead of Georgia, LSU, and Clemson.  It's especially nice to be ahead of them this late in the game. Even if we fall behind all three, it's nice to be breathing rarified air.

Sometime a while back I decided to make 247 my go-to for the recruiting rankings, which puts us at 6, but a solid 6, and well above SC.

I have to say, even though I think I've said it before, the idea that our Ducks are up in that echelon of recruiting rankings is just about as magical as if my daughter's favorite flying ponies zoomed over our house trailing rainbows and glitter from behind their tails.

I would pinch myself, but I'm afraid I'd wake up.

6 hours ago, FishIceCream said:

Sometime a while back I decided to make 247 my go-to for the recruiting rankings, which puts us at 6, but a solid 6, and well above SC.

I have to say, even though I think I've said it before, the idea that our Ducks are up in that echelon of recruiting rankings is just about as magical as if my daughter's favorite flying ponies zoomed over our house trailing rainbows and glitter from behind their tails.

I would pinch myself, but I'm afraid I'd wake up.

Love the analogy. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1