Smith72

Pac-12 Football Transfers: USC, Oregon Ready to Make Impact

QB transfers lead the way.

caleb-williams.jpg
WWW.CBSSPORTS.COM

These transfers are in the position to make the biggest impact on the Pac-12 in the 2022 college football season

• Great post! 1

Wow at least we got mentioned.

So far I haven't bought into the USC hype, but boy are they gonna be tough to slow down! All of their games should be shootouts and it looks like you're gonna have to score 45+ points to even be in the game...hopefully DJ, Justin and Noah can knock Caleb around a bit and get him rattled!

On 6/8/2022 at 3:10 PM, Duck 1972 said:

Wow at least we got mentioned.

Yes, and I like it that way.

Let's stay under the radar for as long as possible. The 2 losses to Utah last year, losing Dye in transfer, a new starting qb,and a new coaching staff, makes for the rest of the country to think we have too much to overcome. 

The pressure is already on USC due to expectations. That sets up potential of a disappointing year for them.

We can start out of the gate with nothing to lose, play loose, and have success. 

I like our chances. 

• Thumbs Up 3

It's always fun to watch the Trojans start out with sky high expectations and then fall flat on their face(s).   😄

• Thumbs Up 3

On 6/9/2022 at 1:01 PM, Quackerbacker said:

It's always fun to watch the Trojans start out with sky high expectations and then fall flat on their face(s).   😄

I like that scenario. I am no so sure they will fall flat on their face. However, the rest of the PAC 12 will sure be sick and tired of hearing how they are going to dominate the conference. 

I say, Not so fast Troy boys. You haven’t won anything yet. Let’s see where you stand at the end of November. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/9/2022 at 12:23 PM, DanLduck said:

Yes, and I like it that way.

Let's stay under the radar for as long as possible. The 2 losses to Utah last year, losing Dye in transfer, a new starting qb,and a new coaching staff, makes for the rest of the country to think we have too much to overcome. 

The pressure is already on USC due to expectations. That sets up potential of a disappointing year for them.

We can start out of the gate with nothing to lose, play loose, and have success. 

I like our chances. 

Like the comment on how this team should perform. Also this roster is loaded with talent so hopefully Dan and his staff get the best out of the talent. Here's hoping this team catches fire and keeps kicking tail all year. Would be nice to see Flowe playing injury free all seasons and seeing him kick arsss when he's hitting people. That duo of Flowe and Sewell is gonna be one heck of a Football machine.

• Thumbs Up 3