Smith72

How Oregon RB Room Stacks Up As Recruits

Do you miss Dye?  Verdell?  I wish them well, but I'm excited with the talent and depth we have at the RB position!

Whittington and Irving have experience.  They all have speed and vision.  Lanning and Locklyn have excelled at stocking this position with skilled players!

11054323.jpg
247SPORTS.COM

As Oregon approaches the two-month mark until fall camp begins, they are expected to have three scholarship quarterbacks on the roster. Despite...

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

It is going to be GREAT fun learning about the new RBs, and watching them develop.

When there was a portal rating—Irving was rated higher than Bo Nix!  

Looks like Locklyn killed it!

• Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

Yes I feel good about this group. I would have been happy with Dollars and Cardwell. The others bring some experience and one true freshman. 

I expect they are all hungry to prove they're the one and that will push the whole group.

With our experienced O-line, we could once again excel in the run game.

Our 1st game though could be tough. Georgia is stout against the run.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm fascinated to see how Sean Dollars turns out.  He's shown flashes of being a dynamic runner in the few plays we've seen but his health had been an obstacle, I feel like he's got the right chops to be an impact player this coming season.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

We're not even talking about our newest Fr. RB James, who we flipped from Georgia. He could come in and be able to make waves.

• Thumbs Up 2