Tandaian

Ducks Defensive Line for 2022

New defensive line coach coach Tony Tuioti has multiple proven options to work with in the trenches.

popo-aumavae-stony-brook.jpg
WWW.SI.COM

New defensive line coach Tony Tuioti is tasked with strengthening the trenches

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Terrible, filler crap.  The title is about the defensive line...but no mention of DJ Johnson...a future 1st Round pick?  No mention of Bradyn Swinson?

Ok...then make the title about defensive tackles....but then you don't mention Brandon Dorlus?

Lazy, lazy stuff where they take a quote and an incomplete search to pump out an article.  Geez....

I think Dorlus will have an impact this year?

Brandon Dorlus_Tom Corno.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

On 6/15/2022 at 12:47 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Terrible, filler crap.  The title is about the defensive line...but no mention of DJ Johnson...a future 1st Round pick?  No mention of Bradyn Swinson?

Ok...then make the title about defensive tackles....but then you don't mention Brandon Dorlus?

Lazy, lazy stuff where they take a quote and an incomplete search to pump out an article.  Geez....

I think Dorlus will have an impact this year?

Brandon Dorlus_Tom Corno.jpg

Agreed!

Lazy, lazy stuff where they take a quote and an incomplete search to pump out an article.

I think the definition is automated journalism, written by an algorithm. It makes you appreciate the many authors, and yourself who grace Fishduck with their wit and intellect. Our artificial intelligence future has a long way to go, ok maybe a couple years. There will always be a place for wit, savvy and understanding, or will there?

• Thumbs Up 1

When people have a choice between the article above, or the FishDuck article today by Joshua,… I feel pretty confident that people will like the extra time and trouble we go through to create our articles.

In fact, I should be grateful for those articles above, because they make FishDuck articles look good!

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

On 6/15/2022 at 3:14 PM, Charles Fischer said:

In fact, I should be grateful for those articles above, because they make FishDuck articles look good!

I don't think it takes that kind of perspective to make FishDuck articles look good, they are just good journalism. I would say some of the comments are better than that article.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The trenches on both sides of the ball is what Oregon's new coaching staff has as an advantage over other first time staff's. We are loaded. 

CFB publication just posted that along with the idea that we will go 11 and 1. The 1 being probably UGA. They think we will win the Pac and get into the PO.

They also think we got a great schedule by playing our toughest games at home. 

So it's not just us homers who think we will be very good. 

• Thumbs Up 1