EastBayDuckDad

Recruiting Breather After All This Realignment Stuff

11171414.jpeg
247SPORTS.COM

Everything 247Sports Director of Recruiting Steve Wiltfong said on Friday's Autzen Audibles podcast

Nice 24/7 recap of Dante Moore's performance and recruitment after Elite 11. We've seen the pic of him with MM during his last Oregon visit. I'm hoping we see JH make an appearance as well. Moore is described as smart, humble, exquisitely skilled, a great playmaker that cares about teammates. A lot like the two Oregon alums leading the Chargers and Falcons, who are doubtless role models. 

Ta&m looks to be the main competitor and I doubt old man Tannehill will be hanging out for a photo op. Or that Fan Controlled Football league dumpster fire named Manziel for that matter.

I suppose oodles of NIL $$$ could sway the decision, but this kid seems to have real character, and following in the footsteps of Marcus and Justin might be more important than a little extra scratch. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 7/4/2022 at 10:28 AM, EastBayDuckDad said:
11171414.jpeg
247SPORTS.COM

Everything 247Sports Director of Recruiting Steve Wiltfong said on Friday's Autzen Audibles podcast

Nice 24/7 recap of Dante Moore's performance and recruitment after Elite 11. We've seen the pic of him with MM during his last Oregon visit. I'm hoping we see JH make an appearance as well. Moore is described as smart, humble, exquisitely skilled, a great playmaker that cares about teammates. A lot like the two Oregon alums leading the Chargers and Falcons, who are doubtless role models. 

Ta&m looks to be the main competitor and I doubt old man Tannehill will be hanging out for a photo op. Or that Fan Controlled Football league dumpster fire named Manziel for that matter.

I suppose oodles of NIL $$$ could sway the decision, but this kid seems to have real character, and following in the footsteps of Marcus and Justin might be more important than a little extra scratch. 

Oregon will be fine, as long as it keeps winning.

USC/UCLA moving to the B1G may benefit the Ducks. Neither are likely to be relevant in the B1G, as they haven’t done jack $#&@ for the PAC-12. Recruits would have the opportunity to play on the west coast, in nicer weather, win football games and prepare for the NFL. 

Donors and fans will need to step up to offset the TV money to attract and retain the coaches. 

Did you see where Jaden Rashada finished?  He finished 16th.  Paying $9.5 million for an unproven recruit who finished 16th at the Elite 11, seems like a risky investment.

dante-moore.jpg
WWW.SI.COM

Moore, the nation's top uncommitted quarterback, dominates the opening day of camp.

Fingers crossed on landing Dante.

• Yikes! 1