Notalot

Commitment Preview; 2023 QB Dante Moore

3 hrs and counting. 

This kind of recruit, 5* QB, and in the early stages of recruiting, tends to open the flood gates to the top 10 talent of each position. I don't believe DL will need to find the diamonds in the rough as much as past Coaching staffs have had to do. The 4*/5* will be lining up in droves. 

This brings me to the ultimate goal. NC's and the path that needs to be traveled to get there. If Oregon stays in the PAC, the path to undefeated seasons is much clearer and that in turn opens the doors to the playoffs. It's time to Kick the Pig!

• Salute 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

It is crazy the talent we have at qb, right now. I look forward to the better development, and use of this talent going forward. It is also nice to see this staff bringing in who they see as the future of Oregon football. The talent level seems to be as high, if not higher than the previous staff.

As this staffs players hit campus we will start to see a bigger transfer movement. Right now the old staff's recruits are still battling to win positions. As elite talent comes to town, and they are Lannings guys it will be harder to keep the transfer portal door closed.

I was surprised we didn't see more transfers after Nix came in, but this kid may send at least one to the door. Interesting times, but it is onward and forward! 

• Thanks 1