Log Haulin

Ducks in Top 10, Team Recruiting Rankings

Dante-Moore-1-scaled.jpg
WWW.ON3.COM

Oregon made a monumental leap in the On3 Consensus team rankings following the commitment of 5-star quarterback...

No. 21 on Rivals, while looking prettay, prettay good with only 11 verbals thus far.

rrflfaefebpwlnibpbwq
N.RIVALS.COM

The definitive source for all Rivals news.

And we moved ahead of Washington!  How did that happen?  

• Go Ducks! 4

Mr. FishDuck

Huge win for Lanning and Dilly. Proof of Oregons value to college football. USC can run but they can't hide. 

• Applause 1

On 7/8/2022 at 6:08 PM, Log Haulin said:

Huge win for Lanning and Dilly. Proof of Oregons value to college football. USC can run but they can't hide. 

And they ran to the B1G... And let's see how well that works for them... And I'd Oregon follows them to continue to haunt them. 

Kinda funny how this school in the middle of nowhere Oregon is causing USC so many problems. But I think we all love it. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/8/2022 at 9:28 PM, David Marsh said:

And they ran to the B1G... And let's see how well that works for them... And I'd Oregon follows them to continue to haunt them. 

Kinda funny how this school in the middle of nowhere Oregon is causing USC so many problems. But I think we all love it. 

Oregon has some great talent on this football team. 1 loss, prob UGA, and pac title. Ducks are in. Hope usc plays Ducks  in title game. Cowards!