Pac10again

Game of the Year is On Now.

Alabama vs Texas

This is the game I was hoping for last week in Atlanta.

Edited by Pac10again

Texas looks like it's on track to not only beat the spread but maybe even upset Ala.  Of course, there's one more half + to go.

I don't know if I'd call it the 'Game of the Year', tho.

Edited by Mic

On 9/10/2022 at 10:27 AM, Mic said:

Texas looks like it's on track to not only beat the spread but maybe even upset Ala.  Of course, there's one more half + to go.

I don't know if I'd call it the 'Game of the Year', tho.

Well you are probably right but if Texas wins...

On 9/10/2022 at 10:29 AM, Pac10again said:

Well you are probably right but if Texas wins...

Ist 'big' upset of the season.  But Ala is only favored by 14, and they're on the road.

Longhorns aren't intimidated by Bama. They are bringing some pain. Unranked and tied at 10. Amazing what a little effort and toughness will do.

If Texas wins this, Sark will be the next 'Genius'.  Then maybe the NFL will relieve us of him.

On 9/10/2022 at 10:34 AM, Log Haulin said:

Longhorns aren't intimidated by Bama. They are bringing some pain. Unranked and tied at 10. Amazing what a little effort and toughness will do.

Alabama just got punched in the mouth.  Texas marched 75 yards like a knife through butter to end the half.  Go Texas.

10-10 at the half. So far, Georgia looks like the No.1 team to me. Alabama's touchdown was a breakaway 81 yards run in the 1st quarter. Texas scored on a drive started by their starting QB, who left after this hit.

Texas missed a FG to end the first half. 

On 9/10/2022 at 10:38 AM, 30Duck said:

10-10 at the half. So far, Georgia looks like the No.1 team to me. Alabama's touchdown was a breakaway 81 yards run in the 1st quarter. Texas scored on a drive started by their starting QB, who left after this hit.

I said it before but I believe UGA could very well be the best team in history before this season ends. What Dawgs did to Oregon will repeat over and over this season.

Well, that could be a game-changer.  Just a reminder to all of us why we want to see TT & JB start getting meaningful snaps!

On 9/10/2022 at 10:38 AM, 30Duck said:

Well, that could be a game-changer.  Just a reminder to all of us why we want to start seeing TT & JB start getting some snaps.

Texas wins 24-23.  Bama then loses to Georgia in Sec Championship game, knocking them out of playoffs.   Bama then plays Oregon in a big 6 bowl.    You heard it here first.

Undefeated USC will be playing Oregon for Pac-12 Title. 

If Oregon wins we face Alabama.  If USC wins they are in playoffs.  Laugh at me now but we have ZERO defense in the Pac-12. 

Oregon and USC have the best offenses, and will be facing each other.  Don't let the Georgia game fool you.    Just saying.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1