Charles Fischer

Do College Basketball Players get a "DO-OVER?"

I don't know the rule...but now with Chris Duarte, Eric Williams and N'Faly Dante injured/out for today with Richardson not at full strength....this season is tipping to the dumpster from all the injuries and COVID interruptions. Can they all come back next year with the same eligibility? 

Gosh I would love to see what this team of veterans could do with a year of playing together and being healthy!

Image result for Chris Duarte Oregon twitter

Mr. FishDuck

That would be nice. Aren't you the guy that decides all these things in the NCAA?  I would vote for you.

Not only would this team healthy be outstanding, but getting these players back, along with the No. 1 Class of 2021,  very nice!

I sure hope so.

If it wasn't for bad luck they wouldn't have any luck at all. Seldom do we see a team have this many misfortunes in a single season.

If these guys could get a fair shot, and with Dante looking like he was, I think they could make a run.

The Trailblazers come to mind for a team with continual misfortune with the injury but season after season.

Well, this season is the do over season for basketball players.  Pritchard could have stayed another year and played for the Ducks this season.

25 minutes ago, Tandaian said:

Pritchard could have stayed another year and played for the Ducks this season.

That would have been a lot to ask of Payton, as he already has the record for most games played as a Duck.