Pennsylvania Duck

Reggie Bush Wants His Heisman Trophy Back: It's the NCAA's Fault

Do you remember the Reggie Bush debacle while he was at USC 2003-2005?

As a reminder, the Heisman Trophy was taken away because he and his family accepted impermissible benefits that included cash, travel expenses and a rent-free San Diego-area home.

Oh, by the way, he has signed a deal with an entertainment group to tell his story.

From the FishDuck Feed, read article to find out more from Bush.

WWW.SI.COM

The former USC running back claimed that the NCAA’s investigation into his Trojans career was careless and...

Just eat your pretzel burger cheater.

I find this a funny analogy to the Reggie Bush article...Wanting sympathy, haha tricked you!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I say give him OJ's.

You know, Cam Newton paid $200,000 to go to Auburn.  The SEC has done much worse than what Reggie Bush did.  The NCAA always looked the other way.  Always.

Oklahoma did it, UW did it, the entire South has dor time memorial.  

Reggie Bush deserves his Heisman.  He did it on the field.  Would have gone to USC regardless, and the money he got had absolutely nothing to sok with his performance.

I'm no advocate for "cheating". When cheating is like breathing in one part of the court, and punished in another, he deserves his due.  

UW got screwed out of national title for doing the exact same thing the South has done for DECADES.

It isn't cheating if it is routine in one part of the court.  That is called STANDARD PRACTICE.  

Therefore, I believe Reggie Bush should call things as they are.  Standard practice. And if he gets cheated out of his trophy, they all should.  And everyone knows the NCAA refuses to scrutinize the Southern schools.  

I'm don't accept hypocrisy and corruption.  Reggie Bush was a target of both.  

• Thumbs Up 1